Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.
Saving room for dessert is a blog about saving room for the best parts of life. Some of my favorite things to make room for are photography, kayaking, hiking, watching great movies, baking and traveling.
I enjoy baking (blogging) and cooking with fresh natural ingredients whenever possible. We are on a quest to eat only ‘real’ foods and are loving every single bite. You’ll find a wide range of recipes, some gluten-free, vegetarian, and even vegan but you’ll also find plenty of rich desserts made with sugar and butter. My husband and I believe in a little dessert every now and then. We try to be good all week long focusing on whole foods and a mostly plant based diet.
Just like a lot of other home cooks, I’m trying to balance a busy life with a lot of fun thrown in. I’m always looking for an outdoor adventure while working full-time, herding a cat and multiple dogs, traveling and enjoying time with my wonderful husband, two adult children, a daughter-in-law, a son-in-law and a grandson!
I love comments and emails and would love to hear from you!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Also Featured on:
- The food section of Israel’s largest lifestyle website – Xnet.co.il
- The Besty – www.thebesty.com
- Instagram Cookie Photo Contest Winner – featured on the front page of the Free Lance-Star Newspaper and HERE
- Huffington Post – Sweet Bourbon Recipes
- Huffington Post - 21 Desserts Made all the better with booze
- Epicurex - COCOZIA Coconut Water, COCOZIA Chocolate Coconut Water and Coconut Oil