This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Four TV Shows I Watch
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Biggest Loser
Four Words/Phrases I Use Too Much
1. that, that, that, that
2. Oh really?
3. Hey and Ya’ll
4. You go girl
Four Things I’m Craving
1. Oven roasted chicken
2. Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
3. A drink (martini perhaps?)
4. Banana smoothie
Four Things I’ve Learned From The Past
1. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. (Attitude by Charles Swindoll)
2. Count to ten before you blurt something out of your mouth you can’t take back.
3. I have no idea what someone else’s life is like or what problems they have. Give em a break.
4. You can’t spend your entire life on a diet. Sometimes you need to save room for dessert.
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To
1. My new oven!
2. The upcoming 4 day weekend.
3. Trying to make Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls this weekend.
4. A trip to Asheville with my husband and cousin.
Four Things I Love About Winter
3. Warm slippers
4. Knowing that Spring is just around the corner
Check back tomorrow for a terrific meatloaf recipe just in time for the weekend.
Thanks for stopping by!