This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
As mentioned on Day 1 of my blogging adventure, dessert to me means more than just eating something sweet. It means ALL the things in my life that bring me joy. Being with family, doing projects with my husband (we excel at working together), walking in the Battlefields on pretty days, saving time for myself (oh yeah … selfish is good from time to time) walking the dogs, breathing deep, breathing some more, camping, hiking, kayaking, oh my gosh, I could go on and on.
But since it’s Friday and I’m in a random mood, I made a list of random stuff J. I’m all about the list!
1. I don’t want to cook anything new today. We have leftovers and its Friday. I want to eat out!
2. I’m going shopping with my daughter after work, because I love her, because she is beautiful and fun, and because she is my BFF.
3. I am in the mood to bake however. I guess it’s the right time of year for that.
4. I’m going to make “better than crack brownies” tonight for my special day tomorrow (check back for details!)
5. Have you ever found a pair of shoes you like so much that you buy them in brown, black and blue?
6. Have you ever dug out a pair of shoes from your closet floor early one morning only to realize when you got to work that you are wearing one black shoe and one brown shoe? I have!
7. Have you seen Toy Story 3 and did you cry at the end? I loved that movie and never want to throw out another old toy again. Nor do I want give the old stuffed animals to Abby because she pulls all the stuffing out, and eats the eyes, and nose. L
8. I have more desserts that I want to make for Thanksgiving than I do side dishes. I guess I’ll have to get that under control.
9. I read all the Twilight books in 11 days. I can’t wait for the next movie to come out on DVD – in just a few weeks! I guess that makes me one of those people.
10. My son’s best friend is moving to Virginia in January. I want to adopt him, J and feed him.
11. I want to quit my job and be a professional recipe tester!
12. And last but not least … my big brother has elk in his backyard!
Coming up this weekend: Brownies, deviled eggs, and a pumpkin roll
Coming up in December: Chocolate fudge, peanut butter fudge, toffee (oh yeah), Russian Tea Cakes, Candied Almonds, Bourbon Balls (these are delish and best eaten for breakfast, at work), and Peanut Butter Blossoms.
Thanks for stopping by! Tricia