Soba Noodles with Edamame and Spicy Peanut Sauce
A spicy peanut sauce tossed with Soba noodles, fresh crisp snow peas and edamame.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 pound Soba noodles
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sambal Oelek Garlic Chili Paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped salted roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds for garnish
Cook the Soba noodles according to the package directions. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, add the edamame.
Combine the peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, honey, sesame oil and 1/2 cup water in a blender and process until smooth.
Drain the cooked pasta and edamame then toss with the snow peas and green onion.
Drizzle with the peanut sauce and toss to coat.
Serve sprinkled with peanuts and sesame seeds.