Strawberry, Banana & Peach Smoothie
Healthy, sweet, refreshing and satisfying - frozen fruit smoothies are the perfect treat!
Servings: 2 servings
- 6-8 whole frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen peach slices
- 1 whole ripe banana not frozen
- 1 (16-ounce) container unsweetened coconut water
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon honey to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. When multiple ingredient alternatives are given, the first listed is calculated for nutrition. Garnishes and optional ingredients are not included.
- Substitute almond milk for equal parts of coconut water plus a little yogurt for a creamy smooth treat.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 562mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 329IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg