Marinated Tomatoes Recipe
A delightful dish of fresh garden tomatoes and herbs. Marinated and served with crusty bread to soak up all the juices.
Servings: 4 people
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¾ teaspoons dried thyme
- ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 whole scallions, sliced
- 6 whole tomatoes, cut into wedges
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. When multiple ingredient alternatives are given, the first listed is calculated for nutrition. Garnishes and optional ingredients are not included.
Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1759mg | Potassium: 499mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1941IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg