A delicious steak marinade with the perfect blend of flavors
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ⅓ cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and quartered
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 steaks
Combine all ingredients in a large zipper bag. Add the steaks, chicken or kabobs and marinate for at least 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove the steaks from the marinade, allowing the excess to drip back into the bag. Discard the bag and marinade. Grill as desired.