Enjoy this mayonnaise-free simple slaw with a nice bite from the cider vinegar and plenty of flavor from the pimento, onion and chopped green pepper
Servings: 6 servings
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimento
- 1 teaspoon grated sweet onion
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 cups thin sliced or chopped cabbage
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. When multiple ingredient alternatives are given, the first listed is calculated for nutrition. Garnishes and optional ingredients are not included.
- Pick up a few pimentos from the olive bar in your local grocery store if you don’t want to buy a whole jar.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 589mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg