Created in 2010, Saving Room for Dessert is where you’ll find recipes I’ve developed but also those I’ve received from friends and family, found around the world on our travels, in magazines and cookbooks, restaurants or TV—I find inspiration just about everywhere!
Read my guest post about how I became a food blogger and photographer on Scott Kelby’s Photoshop Insider blog.
Hi I’m Tricia – a full-time professional photographer, recipe developer and blogger passionate about cooking and baking with fresh natural ingredients whenever possible. Saving Room for Dessert launched in 2010 as a part-time hobby and has grown into an amazing career. I’ve been an avid baker since I was 6 years old and started making pies with my grandmother at the age of 10. I once won a blue ribbon at our County Fair for an apple pie. Such fun!
Saving Room for Dessert (SRFD) is a blog about saving room for the best parts of life. We’re on a quest to eat only ‘real’ foods and are loving every single bite. You’ll find a wide range of recipes, some gluten-free, vegetarian, and even vegan but you’ll also find plenty of rich desserts made with sugar and butter. We believe in a little dessert every now and then and try to be good all week long focusing on whole foods and a mostly plant based diet.
Travel – In addition to baking and blogging, my other passion is photography. While food photography is my primary focus, travel and product projects are my icing on the cake! My husband Ed is an amazing, award winning photographer, so we love a good adventure where we both can shoot. We’re available for special projects and travel, so please let us know if we can help in any way.
Camera Equipment – I’m a Canon girl shooting with a 5D Mark III. When shooting still-life, my primary lenses are the 50MM and the 100MM Macro. I always use a tripod whenever possible and a remote.
When traveling, my favorite lenses are the Tamron 28-300mm and the Canon Lens EF 17-40mm.
This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase something at Amazon after following my affiliate link, I receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you, which I use to pay for web hosting and services for this blog. Thanks for supporting SRFD!
Project Partner – I’m available for special projects including:
- Food Writing
- Recipe Development
- Cookbook / Food product reviews
- Brand Ambassador
- Sponsored Posts
- Travel (2 photographers and writers available)
- Email your needs/special projects to Tricia @ savingdessert(dot)com
SRFD Published Posts and Photos:
- Please feel free to Pin or Facebook any of my posts as long as it links to the original post;
- Do NOT link my pins to your site;
- Photos are available for roundups and collages, but once again, please provide a link to my original post;
- Please don’t steal my original work, i.e. photos or recipes without providing proper credit to Saving Room for Dessert;
- If using one of my recipes, please rewrite it in your own words and credit SRFD
- All photos are the property of SRFD and copyrighted to same. Please ask permission before using.
I love comments and emails and would love to hear from you!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Email: Tricia @ savingdessert (dot) com