Apricot Coconut Balls
Tangy apricots and coconut combine with sweetened condensed milk for a tasty no-bake treat!
Servings: 50 balls
- 2 cups dried apricots
- 2 cups moist shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup coconut, or 1 cup powdered sugar
Put the apricots and coconut in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse a few times until the apricots are chopped fine. Add the sweetened condensed milk and processed until combined.
Scoop scant 1 tablespoon (I used a small cookie scoop) and roll the mixture into a ball. Roll in shredded coconut or confectioners' sugar.
Store in the refrigerator
- Adapted from a recipe by Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Leftover sweetened condensed milk is great in a hot cup of coffee or tea!