Restaurant Style Salsa Recipe
Made with a handful of fresh ingredients and a few from the pantry, you'll have fresh salsa in under 10 minutes!
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 15 oz can fire-roasted tomatoes (drained)
- ½ medium sweet onion, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 jalapeños, chopped (seeds and membrane removed)
- ⅓ cup cilantro leaves, packed
Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until well blended. Check seasoning and add salt, pepper and lime juice as needed.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. When multiple ingredient alternatives are given, the first listed is calculated for nutrition. Garnishes and optional ingredients are not included.
- Serve as a dip with chips and vegetables. Or dolloped over a salad, burritos, tacos or your favorite Mexican creation.
Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 252mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 254IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg