Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
A healthy slice of pumpkin pie in a cool and creamy smoothie.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ scoop protein powder (optional)
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 banana sliced and frozen
- 5-6 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons honey more or less to taste (or other sweetener like agave, maple syrup, etc)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice more or less to taste
- fresh ground nutmeg for garnish
Recipe and Photos updated October, 2016
Nutritional information and calories may vary depending on the brand of Greek yogurt you use and how much/which kind of sweetener.
Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 209mg | Potassium: 605mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 19102IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 299mg | Iron: 2mg