Watch our simple how-to video for this delicious Pumpkin Pie Smoothie!
This is an oldie, but a goodie, (originally posted November 2011) but was worth reshooting and sharing again! And … we made a video to share with you too 🙂
Thick, rich, healthy and creamy – it tastes like pumpkin pie in a glass. When you’re craving pumpkin pie but don’t have time to make one, this is a fine substitute.
Don’t forget to PIN to your favorite Pumpkin Board!
Let’s be cooking friends! If you try our recipe please feel free to leave a comment on this post. I’m sure your experience and insights will help our readers, and me too! Also if you’re on Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there if you have one! If you share on INSTAGRAM use the hashtag #savingroomfordessert so we can stop by and give your post some love. And we’d be very happy if you’d FOLLOW Saving Room for Dessert on FACEBOOK| INSTAGRAM| PINTEREST | TWITTER and subscribe to our YOUTUBE channel for all the latest recipes, videos and updates. Thank you!!!
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I prefer Fage brand yogurt)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 scoop protein powder (optional)
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 frozen sliced banana
- 5-6 ice cubes
- Agave nectar, honey or Truvia to taste
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, more or less to taste
- Fresh ground nutmeg for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth. Serve sprinkled with additional cinnamon or nutmeg if desired.
Recipe and Photos updated October, 2016
Here are a few more pumpkin recipes you might enjoy:
- Pumpkin Spiced Pizzelles ~ from Saving Room for Dessert
- Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust ~ from Saving Room for Dessert
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Butter ~ from The View from Great Island
- Soft Pumpkin Spice Cookies ~ from Seasons & Suppers
Here’s a link to my favorite blender: