This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Baked Squash, Tomatoes, Onions and Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 or 2 large onions, sliced thin
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 yellow squash, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 medium butter potatoes, sliced-1/4 inch thick
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet, over medium heat. Add the onion slices and sauté until lightly browned.
- Lightly grease or spray a casserole dish. Arrange the caramelized onions on the bottom and layer the potato, tomato and squash, edges overlapping, on top. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with thyme and Parmesan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake another 20-30 minutes or until the potato is tender.