This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Chicken Chopped Salad
- 1 head of fresh lettuce
- handful of assorted spring mix lettuce
- fresh spinach to taste
- 1 avacado
- 2 grilled chicken breasts I cooked 3 and saved one for later use
- grape tomatoes sliced
- celery diced
- 2 shallots sliced
- sunflower seeds
- crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 cucumber chopped
- Mix all ingredients together and chop into bite size pieces. Drizzle with dressing of your choice and serve.
Basic Balsamic Dressing
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 2 heaping tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 heaping tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 dashes worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender and turn on low until thick and well combined. Check seasoning and add additional salt and pepper if needed. Refrigerate.
Have a terrific weekend! I think I may go strawberry picking and the weather is supposed to be nice.
Thanks so much for stopping by!