This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Chipotle Chicken Marinade
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and chopped
- 4 whole Chipotle Chiles in Adobo Sauce
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all the ingredients except the chicken breasts in a blender or immersion blender container. Blend until the marinade is smooth and thick like dressing. Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts in a large zip lock bag and refrigerate for 4 hours. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling. Discard the marinate and grill the chicken on medium heat until cooked through. Allow the chicken to rest for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite toppings or dressing.
Hope you have a wonderful long weekend. Be safe and please check back for more delicious, easy kitchen tested recipes! Thanks so much for stopping by 🙂