This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Chocolate Birds’ Nest – Easy no cook treats made with only 5 ingredients for your spring party or Easter family gathering.
Don’t forget to PIN to your favorite Spring Treat board!
Chocolate Birds' Nests
- 7 ounces milk chocolate, (good quality such as Ghirardelli)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
- 3 1/2 ounces about 4 biscuits Shredded Wheat cereal
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 36 small pastel-colored, sugar-coated chocolate eggs
- Line a muffin pan with 12 decorative cup cake liners. Place the chocolate and butter in a bowl and microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave in 10-15 second intervals until completely melted and smooth. Do not overcook.
- Using your fingers, crumble the Shredded Wheat into the melted chocolate and add the shredded coconut. Stir to coat using a spatula or your hands.
- Divide the mixture into the 12 cupcake liners. Press gently with the back of a spoon and make a small indention in the center. Tuck three candy eggs into each nest. Allow the nests to rest for 2 hours before serving!