This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Overnight English Muffin French Toast
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup low fat buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 English muffins split
- ½ cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- maple syrup to taste
- Strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, tangerines or oranges
- Whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, orange zest and vanilla. Split the English muffins and lay them split side up in the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish. Pour the egg mixture over the muffins and cover and chill for 8 to 12 hours.
- Remove the muffins from the egg mixture and discard the liquid. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Lightly coat the bottom with vegetable oil. Cook the muffins in batches until lightly browned. Serve with fresh fruit and Greek Yogurt and maple syrup.
- Serves 3