This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Fresh corn-rice salad
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 1 ½ cups cooked long grain rice cooled
- 2 cups grape tomatoes or cherry halved
- 1 cup fresh arugula or baby spinach leaves
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 fresh jalapeno chili thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Clean the corn and cook in lightly salted boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and cool. Cut the corn off the cob reserving the long planks. Combine the cooled rice, tomatoes, arugula, onion, and jalapeno chili. Place the corn planks on top using a spatula. Drizzle with vinegar and oil. Season with salt and pepper and serve!