This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I love a versatile recipe. There are so many uses for a dish like this and who would have thought it was packed with so much flavor! We weren’t prepared for this salsa to be that good. Really good. Tasty. Really, really delish. Yum! I think you got it – this salsa rocks. This is another one of those recipes I’ll make again and again and can’t wait to have people over so I can try it out at a party. We would also be happy to bring this to a party if someone wants to invite us over. Hint hint.
Grilled Corn, Roasted Pepper & Black Bean Salsa
- 8 Roma tomatoes cut in half lengthwise
- 1 Poblano pepper cut in half lengthwise
- 1 Jalapeno pepper cut in half lengthwise
- 4 ears of corn grilled and cut from the cob
- 1 can 15-ounce black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 or 4 green onions sliced
- 2 limes juiced (at least 3 tablespoons)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil good quality
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Grill corn on medium heat until lightly charred. Preheat the oven to 500°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil and place the tomatoes and peppers skin-side up on the sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes or until vegetables are blistered.
- Once roasted, place the peppers and tomatoes in a large plastic bag and seal for 10 minutes to loosen skins. Peel the tomatoes and peppers, remove and discard the pepper seeds, and chop. Add all remaining ingredients to the black bean mixture and stir to combine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!