This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Homemade (healthy) Fudgsicles
- 1 14 ounce can coconut milk
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, melted and stirred until smooth (tested with Ghirardelli chocolate)
- 3 fresh dates
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Put all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into Popsicle molds and freeze for 1 hour. Add Popsicle sticks and continue to freeze for several hours or overnight.
- To remove, run tepid water over the bottom of the molds for a few seconds, taking care not to get water on the Popsicles. Allow the pops to rest for a minute then remove. Repeat if necessary.
Looking for more Popsicle Recipes? Please visit Angie at Angie’s Recipes and Sue at The View From Great Island for some healthy and creative Popsicle recipes. And don’t miss Anna & Liz’s lovely yogurt pops at 2 Sisters Recipes.