This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Mango Coconut Kiwi Banana & Spinach Smoothie
- 1 Kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 ripe Mango, chopped and frozen
- 1 ½ cups Coconut Chia Kefir, Almond Milk or Greek Yogurt
- ½ frozen banana, sliced
- 1 ½ cups fresh spinach
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Optional extras: Chia seeds, Coconut, or Protein Powder
I still have one more post to finish featuring our Iceland Adventure. I hope we haven’t bored you too much with our enormous pile of pictures. Thanks for hanging in there with us as we get back in the kitchen, work in the garden and get ready for our daughter’s wedding in about 6 weeks! It’s been a very busy year. I think I need more smoothies!
Leave a Comment