This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Miso-Roasted Tomatoes with Soba Noodles
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light yellow miso
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Zest from 3 limes
- Lime juice from 3 limes
- Sea Salt
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 4 scallions sliced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Whisk together the canola oil, vinegar, miso, ginger, sesame oil, honey, lime zest and lime juice. Season with salt and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the tomatoes with 3 tablespoons of the miso dressing. Pour the tomatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes or until the tomatoes are charred in spots. Pour the roasted tomatoes back into the mixing bowl and set aside.
- Cook the soba noodles al dente according to package directions. Rinse under cool running water. Drain well.
- Toss the soba noodles with the roasted tomatoes, scallions and half the remaining dressing. Season with salt and transfer to a platter.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds. Serve with the miso dressing. Enjoy!