This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Cranberry Chocolate Nut Pie – a sweet and delicious combination of brandy soaked cranberries, white chocolate and walnuts all wrapped up in a flaky crust.
Enjoy! Oh and don’t forget to share with someone you love.
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup brandy or orange juice
- 1 single-crust pastry
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 oz. white baking bars chopped (or white chocolate chips)
- Sweetened Whipped Cream optional
- In a small bowl combine cranberries and brandy. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Drain and reserve 1 tablespoon of brandy.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Prepare pie crust.
- For filling, in medium bowl combine butter, sugar, eggs and salt. Stir in walnuts, flour, and white chocolate chips. Stir in cranberries and reserved 1 tablespoon brandy. Spoon filling into pastry-lined pie plate.
- Bake 65 minutes, loosely covering pie with foil for the last 30 minutes of baking. Cool on wire rack. Top with sweetened whipped cream. Makes 10 servings.
(Adapted from the Better Homes and Gardens All-Time Favorites 2010 Cookbook)