This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Cranberry Chocolate Nut Pie – a sweet and delicious combination of brandy soaked cranberries, white chocolate and walnuts all wrapped up in a flaky crust.
Enjoy! Oh and don’t forget to share with someone you love.
No. 7 - Cranberry Chocolate Nut Pie
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup brandy or orange juice
- 1 single-crust pastry
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 oz. white baking bars chopped (or white chocolate chips)
- Sweetened Whipped Cream optional
- In a small bowl combine cranberries and brandy. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Drain and reserve 1 tablespoon of brandy.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Prepare pie crust.
- For filling, in medium bowl combine butter, sugar, eggs and salt. Stir in walnuts, flour, and white chocolate chips. Stir in cranberries and reserved 1 tablespoon brandy. Spoon filling into pastry-lined pie plate.
- Bake 65 minutes, loosely covering pie with foil for the last 30 minutes of baking. Cool on wire rack. Top with sweetened whipped cream. Makes 10 servings.