This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Cranberry Chocolate Nut Pie – a sweet and delicious combination of brandy soaked cranberries, white chocolate and walnuts all wrapped up in a flaky crust.
Enjoy! Oh and don’t forget to share with someone you love.
No. 7 - Cranberry Chocolate Nut Pie
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup brandy or orange juice
- 1 single-crust pastry
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 oz. white chocolate baking bars, chopped (or white chocolate chips)
- Sweetened Whipped Cream, optional
- In a small bowl combine cranberries and brandy. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Drain and reserve 1 tablespoon of brandy.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare pie crust.
- For filling, in medium bowl combine butter, sugar, eggs and salt. Stir in walnuts, flour, and white chocolate chips. Stir in cranberries and reserved 1 tablespoon brandy. Spoon filling into pastry-lined pie plate.
- Bake 65 minutes, loosely covering pie with foil for the last 30 minutes of baking. Cool on wire rack. Top with sweetened whipped cream. Makes 10 servings.
- (Adapted from the Better Homes and Gardens All-Time Favorites 2010 Cookbook)