This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
- 6 oz salmon fillet skin on
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon blended seasonings of your choice
- salt and freshly ground pepper (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse the salmon fillet under cool water to remove debris or scales. Pat dry with paper towels. Lightly rub the olive oil over the non-skin side of the fish and season the fillet with your preferred spices. Press the seasoning into the fish. Heat a non-stick, oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Place the salmon skin side up in the pan and cook for about 2-4 minutes or until the salmon is seared and starting to form a crust. Carefully flip the salmon over, skin side down, and place the pan into the preheated oven. Bake for 5-8 minutes or until the fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Serves 1
- Adapted from a recipe by A Sweet Pea Chef