This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
- 2 cups white wine vinegar
- ¾ cup white vinegar
- ½ large white onion thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 ½ tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon dill seeds
- 2 bay leaves
- Divide the sliced peppers among 2 canning jars. Bring the white wine vinegar and the next 9 ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes. Pour the hot mixture over the peppers. Cover with lids and let stand about 30 minutes. Refrigerate 12 hours before serving. Will keep about 3 weeks.
- Recipe adapted from Southern Living