This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
- Pastry for a double-crust Pie
- 1 cup sugar or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup tapioca
- 2 cups fresh strawberries halved
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine cleaned and sliced berries in a large mixing bowl. In a small bowl combine sugar, Corn Starch and tapioca. Sprinkle sugar mixture on top of the berries and gently mix to combine. Set aside while making the pie crust.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fit bottom pastry in a 9-inch pie plate and fill with berries and any juice. Fit the top crust over berries creating a lattice design or by using cookie cutters to cover. Sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake 45-55 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool completely on wire rack. Serve topped with ice cream or whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers.
Thanks so much for stopping by!