This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Pineapple, Banana & Coconut Smoothie
- 1 whole frozen banana sliced
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup vanilla Almond Milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- ¼ cup sliced fresh pineapple canned or frozen
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon Agave Nectar honey or 1 packet Truvia to taste
- coconut milk if desired
- ⅛ teaspoon coconut extract if desired
- 3-4 ice cubes if desired
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut
- Blend all ingredients except the coconut until smooth. Add a few ice cubes and blend to desired thickness. Garnish with fresh pineapple and shredded coconut. Serve immediately.