This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Spinach, Kale & Egg Skillet
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups kale cleaned, trimmed and chopped
- 2 cups spinach cleaned
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4-6 tablespoons marinara sauce
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese divided
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In an oven proof skillet over medium-high heat, saute the onions and garlic in olive oil for about 5 minutes. Add the spinach and kale and red pepper flakes. Sauce another 3 minutes until the kale is wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and distribute the marinara sauce on top of the kale. Sprinkle with ½ the feta cheese. Top with the two eggs and sprinkle with the remaining feta. Bake for 12-15 minutes until the egg whites are cooked and the yolk is still a little runny. Serve immediately and enjoy.