This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Fluffy Blueberry Greek Yogurt Pancakes ~ stuffed full of juicy ripe blueberries. A great way to start the day!
Don’t Forget to PIN to your favorite breakfast board!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Sliced almonds
- Fresh blueberries
- Greek Yogurt
- Maple Syrup
- In a small mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar. In a medium mixing bowl combine the Greek yogurt, almond milk, the egg and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Add the flour mixture to the yogurt mixture and blend well. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Lightly grease the skillet with oil using a paper towel to remove the excess. Lower the heat to medium-low and add 1/4 cup of batter at a time for each pancake. Turn the pancakes when the bottom has browned and the edges are drying. Cook another few minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Serve and enjoy!