This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
|Cherry-apple salad with homemade creamy feta dressing|
Cherry-Apple Salad with Creamy Feta Dressing
For the salad:
- 4 cups mixed garden greens
- ¼ cup tart dried cherries
- 1 whole gala apple cored and sliced in matchstick pieces
- ⅛ cup chopped spiced pecans or sugared pecans
For the dressing:
- ½ cup plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar more or less to taste
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender or cup and blend until smooth and creamy. Chill.
- Divide greens, cherries, apple and pecans on 2 large plates. Drizzle lightly with dressing. Serve.