This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Large Pot Chili
- 1 20 quart soup pot
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 lbs ground pork or veal (or both)
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 48 oz dark kidney beans drained and rinsed (3 16oz cans)
- 32 oz white kidney beans (cannellini beans), drained and rinsed (2 16oz cans)
- 64 oz chili beans with sauce (4 16oz cans)
- 48 oz baked beans brown sugar recipe is good (3 16oz cans)
- 3 bottles Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1 small jar roasted garlic slightly drained of juice
- 2 packages McCormick Chili Mix
- 3 Tbsps chili powder (more or less to taste)
- 3 cans chopped green chilis
- 3 cans Rotel Tomatoes with juice
- 48 oz diced tomatoes with juice (3 16oz cans)
- 28 oz tomato sauce
- 12 oz tomato sauce
- 1 Pale Ale Beer
- 2 large onions chopped
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 jar Tabasco Chili Starter
- Add the meat and onions to a large 20 quart soup pot and cook until no longer pink.
- Drain the meat and onion mixture and return it to the pot.
- Add all other ingredients and cook on low until hot and bubbly (about an hour.)
- Serve with crackers, shredded cheese and plain Greek Yogurt if desired.
Are you cooking Thanksgiving dinner this yer? Are you going to make a pie? We’re staying here this year and I’m cooking the whole thing for our little family. We’re a turkey and dressing kind-of family so I think I’ll blog my homemade cornbread dressing soon. It freezes great so I can get it mixed up ahead of time. I cannot believe how the days are flying by! Hope you have a great rest of the week. Did I tell you how much I appreciate you stopping by? I do – thanks so much!