This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter Mousse
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ⅓ cup confectioners' sugar sifted
- dash of salt
- ½ cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- ¼ cup chopped chocolate chips
- ½ cup whipping cream whipped and sweetened with 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- In a medium mixing bowl beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, salt and vanilla together until smooth. Sift in the confectioners' sugar and blend well. In a separate bowl beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. With a rubber spatula, gently fold half the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture. Then blend in the remaining whipped cream taking care not to over mix or beat the mixture.
- Spoon the mousse into 4 serving bowls and refrigerate if not serving immediately. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. Top with additional sweetened whipped cream, chopped peanuts, chopped chocolate chips and a drizzle of chocolate syrup if desired. Serve and enjoy!