This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Herbed Goat Cheese Spread
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon good Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and roll into a 6 inch long log. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 12-24 hours for the best flavor.
- Serve with crackers or sliced bread. Top with tomatoes, cucumbers and another dash of pepper if desired.
- Adapted from a recipe on Taste of Home
Are you doing anything extra fun this weekend? As you may know, Memorial Day is also the unofficial end of school and beginning of summer. Neighborhood pools are open, graduations have taken place and kids are getting a summer break from school. I think I’ll go BBQ something on the grill!
I hope you have a wonderful week and thanks so much for stopping by!