This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Marinated Tomatoes Recipe
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 whole scallions, sliced
- 6 whole tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Whisk together all ingredients except the tomatoes. Add the tomatoes and toss to coat. Cover and set aside at room temperature for several hours or until ready to serve. Occasionally stir the tomatoes while marinating. Serve with crusty bread. Delicious!
Thanks so much for stopping by!