This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Thank you Breton for sponsoring this post. Make everyday entertaining better with Breton!
Mini BBQ BLT Appetizers – cream cheese blended with BBQ sauce then spread on our favorite Breton Artisanal Cranberry and Ancient Grains crackers. Topped with sliced cherry tomatoes and crumbled bacon, entertaining couldn’t be easier!
Cream cheese and BBQ sauce? Oh my goodness, yes indeed! It’s sweet, tangy, creamy and melt-in-your mouth delicious! Topped with cherry tomatoes, crisp crumbled bacon and a sprinkle of shredded lettuce or fresh basil leaves, this appetizer is easy, unexpected and oh so good!
Fending off hungry beasts at our monthly family dinners can be difficult if we’re not prepared! Offering our crowd an easy and delicious appetizer gives me more time to put the finishing touches on our Sunday supper. Everybody stays out of the kitchen when they have that little something delicious to keep them busy.
Backyard family BBQ’s are the best but with summer waining, now’s the time to throw one last gathering with this crowd pleasing recipe. Grab a box of these amazing Breton Artisanal Cranberry and Ancient Grains Crackers and you’re halfway there! Also, these few ingredients can be prepared ahead of time and assembled just before serving. Bonus!
My family loves these crisp, delicious crackers, with or without toppings, they’re our favorite!
With Breton’s variety of flavors and textures, there are endless ways to enjoy them for any occasion – from simple appetizers to a delicious crust, or simply eating them right out of the box, there’s a perfect Breton cracker for everyone. Even our little ones gobbled up these crackers – they’re really that good.
Busy lives need simple solutions like Breton crackers, which offer great tasting varieties that balance delicious flavors with wholesome, real ingredients.
Thanks for pinning!
Mini BBQ BLT Appetizers
- 4 slices of bacon
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons BBQ sauce (sweet is best)
- 20 cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced or halved
- 20 crackers
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce or julienned basil leaves
- Fresh ground black pepper if desired
- Cook or bake the bacon until crisp. Set aside on a paper towel lined plate to drain. Once cooled, chop into small pieces and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and BBQ sauce and blend until smooth.
- When ready to serve, spread the cream cheese mixture on top of each cracker, then garnish with sliced tomatoes, crumbled bacon and shredded lettuce or basil leaves. Top with fresh ground black pepper and serve immediately.
These Breton Artisanal Cranberry and Ancient Grains Crackers are also great with our favorite Southern-Style Pimento Cheese spread. I can’t wait to make this Savory Smoked Salmon Cheesecake again and serve it with these delicious crackers. The cranberry flavor really comes through and adds a wonderful depth to these appetizers.
Thanks so much for supporting the brands that keep us in the SRFD kitchen! We only feature products that we love, and hope you love them too.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.