This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
White Chocolate Irish Cream – Creamy, dreamy, smooth and delicious! A wonderful after dinner drink that tastes like dessert!
Who needs dessert when you have this wonderfully smooth, creamy and delicious cordial? Impress your guests with a homemade White Chocolate Irish Cream that will have them begging for the recipe. I can’t believe how simple it is to make and how easy it is to drink 🙂 It’s rich but not really sweet and would be fantastic drizzled over a bowl of ice cream.
The recipe makes enough to share so it could be a great hostess gift presented in a lovely well-sealed bottle. I’m not saying you have to share – just trying to help in case you’re invited to a St. Patrick’s Day party this year. Since I’m feeling a bit “captain obvious” today I’ll add that this recipe doesn’t have to be saved for a special day in March, I think it would be pretty great any time of the year!
Serve chilled in cordial glasses or over ice in a rocks/whiskey glass for a wonderful relaxing end to your day.
Thanks for PINNING!
Let’s be baking friends! If you make our recipe please feel free to leave a comment on this post. I’m sure your experience and insights will help all our readers, and it helps me too. Also, if you’re on Pinterest feel free to leave a comment and photo there if you have one! If you share on INSTAGRAM tag @savingroomfordessert so we can stop by and give your post some love. And we’d be very happy if you’d FOLLOW Saving Room for Dessert on FACEBOOK| INSTAGRAM| PINTEREST | TWITTER and subscribe to our YOUTUBE channel for all the latest recipes, videos and updates. Thank you!!!
White chocolate Irish Cream
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ¼ to 1 ½ cups Jameson Irish Whiskey or to taste
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso granules
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pure almond extract
- 2 ounces white chocolate melted and cooled slightly (I used Ghirardellii)
- Combine the whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, espresso, vanilla, almond and chocolate in the carafe of a blender. Process until smooth.
- Add the whiskey in three batches processing until smooth after each addition. Chill and serve.
- Will keep for several weeks if refrigerated.
Sue from The View from Great Island posted a beautiful homemade Irish Cream recipe this past weekend and now I want to try hers too! I should have listened to Sue when she said to be careful and not “taste-test” too much or too often, especially early in the day. Hope you have a wonderful Monday and a great St. Patrick’s Day – thanks so much for stopping by!
Leave a Comment