This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Assorted Fresh Fruit Popsicles ~ Lightly sweetened with dates, bananas and a drop or two of Stevia, they taste like dessert but are a very healthy snack.
Over the last few years I’ve made a bunch of popsicles, but very few recipes were deemed “blog worthy”. That’s what happens when I try to get all fancy-schmancy. Sticking with simple, fresh, natural ingredients, like those in my Assorted Fresh Fruit Popsicles, is the best plan for me. Many mornings I enjoy a fruit smoothie for breakfast and it occurred to me that my breakfast may make a great popsicle and a perfect summer treat for my grandson.
Do you remember the boxes of assorted double stick popsicles? Those were my favorite growing up. Back in the day I always picked the cherry or grape flavored pop. Now I love all fruits and couldn’t decide which flavor to make, so I made an assortment. Lightly sweetened with dates, bananas and a drop or two of Stevia, they taste like dessert but are a very healthy snack.
Blueberry, pineapple, strawberry, mango, and banana – a colorful assortment!
Assorted Fresh Fruit Popsicles
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- approximately 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut water
- 1/3 of a large banana
- 1 large, soft, fresh pitted date
- Vanilla Stevia drops to taste 4-6 drops per two popsicles
- Place the fruit in a 1 cup measure, Fill with coconut water to the 2/3 cup line. Place the fruit, coconut water, banana and date in a single serve blender cup or a larger cup appropriate for a stick blender. Process until the mixture is smooth. Add 4-6 drops of Stevia and blend until smooth. Fill two popsicle molds. Freeze for about 30 minutes then add the popsicle sticks and return to the freezer until firm. Repeat with other fruits if desired.
If you’re looking for more healthy, delicious and refreshing popsicles, check out this gorgeous Low Carb Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicle Recipe ~ from All Day I Dream About Food. We also have a wonderful Homemade (healthy) Fudgsicles recipe for the chocolate lovers in your life! These are all great choices for your kids snacks 🙂 If the grownups need a treat too, try these Fuzzy Navel Cream Pops (with two recipes!) These are great for parties on the deck – just saying!
Another week flies by! Can you believe it’s June already? Our garden is taking hold and its looking good for tons of tomatoes. Blueberries, raspberries and blackberries will be ripe in a few weeks – so I can tell this is going to be a fresh fruit kinda summer. Thanks so much for stopping by – I hope you have a wonderful weekend!