This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Agrodolce – an easy and delicious recipe sure to impress!
Pork Chops and Peach Agrodolce is quick enough for weeknights, and sophisticated enough for special occasions.
Peaches are the hero in many of our favorite dishes, including this Agrodolce sauce.
What is Agrodolce?
How do you make Agrodolce?
- fruity, sweet Riesling wine
- good quality white balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- fresh chopped peaches
Peach agrodolce is the perfect compliment to grilled center cut pork chops, but it’s also great on pork tenderloin, chicken or fish.
Next time you find yourself with a few extra peaches, give this recipe a try.
What is the best wine to use in this recipe?
Thanks for PINNING!
Let’s be cooking friends! If you make our recipe please feel free to leave a comment on this post. I’m sure your experience and insights will help all our readers, and it helps me too. Also, if you’re on Pinterest feel free to leave a comment and photo there if you have one! If you share on INSTAGRAM tag @savingroomfordessert so we can stop by and give your post some love. FOLLOW Saving Room for Dessert on FACEBOOK| INSTAGRAM| PINTEREST | TWITTER and subscribe to our YOUTUBE channel for all the latest recipes, videos and updates.
PRINT THE RECIPE!
Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Agrodolce
For the agrodolce:
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons sweet Riesling white wine
- 2 tablespoons water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large ripe peaches peeled and diced into 1-inch pieces
For the pork chops:
- 4 center cut, boneless pork chops (1-inch thick)
To prepare the agrodolce:
- Cook the raisins, wine and 2 tablespoons water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir occasionally and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Add the vinegar, oil and parsley. Stir in the peaches and add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside while grilling the pork chops.
For the pork chops:
- Season the chops with salt and pepper. Grill until well charred with an internal temperature of 145°F. Allow the chops to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve the pork chops topped with the peach agrodolce. Enjoy!
- Allow the pork chops to come to room temperature for about 30-minutes before grilling. This helps them cook all the way through instead of being raw in the middle and overcooked on the outside.
- Balsamic vinegar is delicious in this sauce but champagne vinegar or another light colored vinegar would be a good too.
- Recipe adapted from Southern Living
Here are a few more of our favorite recipes you might enjoy:
Grilled Cuban Mojo-Marinated Pork Tenderloin ~ an easy and delicious overnight marinade with powerful flavors from the garlic, citrus and herbs. Grilled to perfection, this tender pork will garner praise from your grateful dinner companions!
Pan seared, oven baked Pork Chops with Mushroom Wine Pan Sauce – amazing comfort food!
Easy Peach Crumble is made with juicy sweet peaches topped with a simple mixture made with butter, flour, cinnamon and sugar then crumbled on top. The aroma is heavenly!
Peach Hand Pies – made with farm fresh sweet, juicy peaches tucked in a soft, flaky crust and a little drizzle of almond flavored icing. No fork required!
For indoor grilling year round, I love my Staub grill pan. Click on the photo for more information:
You might also enjoy these peach infused recipes this summer, especially while peaches are plentiful and ripe! For a refreshing pool-side treat, try this Summer Peach and Basil Sangria from The View from Great Island. How about some amazing and simple Peach Freezer Jam from RecipeGirl? What could be better than a big dollop on your morning biscuit! Finally, I cannot wait to try these Peach Creamsicles from The Cookie Rookie. Perfect for summer on the deck!
Leave a Comment