This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
- 3 whole eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted & cooled
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 whole 9" unbaked pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Whisk eggs in a medium mixing bowl. Add the sugar, melted butter, vinegar, vanilla, and salt. Whisk until blended.
- Fold in the coconut and pour into the unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Cover the edges of the crust with foil to prevent over-browning.
Recipe adapted from Tasty Kitchen